Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ysabella's EOSY Keepsake

     It's done! I created 18 summer-themed bookmarks for Ysa's class, as her EOSY (end of school year) keepsake for them. Turned out really cute. I plan to make 18 small cards or maybe tags to accompany the markers before I put them in small cello bags.


Ysabella's EOSY Keepsake

     I chose to create bookmarks to promote summer reading. So my design was summer + reading = a sun & beachball bookmark!

Sun from Luau Cartridge. Beachball from a clipart collection.

A simple sentiment on the back of the sun.

Beachball in front. Sentiment on the back.

A little label for the kids' names.

Text Effects to shape the words.

I printed the clipart on white cardstock.
Love the colors!

I used jumbo craft sticks for the base, edged with Ranger's
Spiced Marmalade.

Bookmark in action : )

Hopefully the kids will put it to good use.
   

     The design can be altered depending on the occasion...you can use cupcakes, owls, or holiday themes. Quick, simple, and cost-effective! : ) Thanks for coming!


xoxo,
HANNAH

   


No comments:

Post a Comment