Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Yet Another Father's Day Card

     I know...I'm having a Father's Day Card overload...but inspirations are everywhere, and I can't help it! So just enjoy this temporary craziness with me. Until the next one comes. : )

     My friend Tina was requesting for a Father's Day card that wasn't too formal, so here it goes:

Dad's Day Card with a Mug o' Beer

      I can't think of anything more funky than this. Read on for the ingredients.

  • Blank Card and Envelope from Recollections
  • Assorted cardstock papers from my stash
  • Mug image from Everyday Pop-Up Cards Cricut cart.
  • Alpha cuts from Birthday Bash Cricut cart.
  • Cuttlebug for embossing the blue mat paper (I think the folder is called "Diamonds"...I'll get back to you on that, to be sure)
  • Gold and Perfect Pearl glitter mists (to mimic sparkling beer, it's just hard to see the effect on the photo but it's really cool up-close)

     Okay....I promise this is the last one : )
      I wonder what's next...maybe back to summer-themed projects? Perhaps another mini album? Or maybe a July 4th project...that could be a fun one. We'll see. I'll keep you posted!

Bye to Father's Day Cards,
HANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment