Thursday, June 7, 2012

Father's Day Cards Details

     I'm back! This time I want to share the details on the cards I made for Father's Day. The first one is Cricut-free...I just used a design paper that goes well with the theme. It's gray and black with gears. It's from Tattered Time by DCWV. I stamped "FATHER" using  Papertrey Ink's Mega Mixed Messages set. I used a brad that looks like a screw to embellish the title. Simple and quick.

A Cricut-free card using paper from DCWV's Tattered Time
Collection.

The "screw"- looking brads add to the manliness of the design.
   

      The rest of the cards have some Cricut on them : ) Read on...


This is from Wrap It Up, card feature. I've always wanted to
experiment on mustard and dark blue colors.


Cameo from Victorian Romance. Title cut from Heritage.


Cameo and title from Heritage.


Title from Celebrate with Flourish. Flowers from Recollections.
Ribbon is a generic Micahels brand.



     The cards were very easy to create. It's the colors that were more challenging for me. Perhaps because I don't use them as often. But, they're just as fun to work with! Thanks for peeking!


xoxo,
HANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment