Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Luau Mini Album

     The Safari Fever is over...it's time for Luau! I made a Luau Mini Album that's super quick and simple (literally finished in 1 day). It's for a little person named Charlize, who just turned 2 and is having a Luau Party this Saturday! I figured a Luau Mini Album would be a nice gift so her parents can fill it up with pictures from her party. I used a 6x6 pre-made chipboard album, painted the edges, and covered them with pretty summery papers. All the cuts, including the title, are from the Luau Cricut Cartridge. I did not completely glue all the die cuts down, just partially, near the corners of the album pages, so photos can be tucked underneath them.

Charlize's Luau Party Mini Album

 Enjoy the rest of the photos!











     I hope you enjoyed my latest mini as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks for coming!

xoxo,
HANNAH   


2 comments:

  1. Hannah - this is fabulous. I really love it all. The colours just are wonderful and go so well with the cuts you have made. TFS.

    ReplyDelete