Monday, May 28, 2012

Dessert Bar Banner

     Took a while but I finally found it...a photo of the dessert bar banner I had made for Ysabella's birthday party last April 8th. I was actually looking for a different photo when I happened to see this. I didn't know our volunteer photographer (thanks, Aivs!) was able to capture the banner in full view.

"Ysabella's Sweet Shop" Banner


     I made the banner using the following Cricut cartridges: Birthday Bash (banner), Ribbons & Rosettes (rosettes) and Alphalicious (letters). Colors I used: Kraft (banner base), Cream (banner), Pink (letters), and Pink/Green patterned papers (rosettes). I strung the pieces together with a ribbon. Super-easy to make. This can also be created without a Cricut. Simple cutting with scissors will do for the banner shape, and then the letters can just be enlarged and printed out from a word-processing software. There's a million fonts available on the web nowadays so the letters should not be a problem at all.

     This was another banner I made for that day. It says "Happy Birthday Ysabella". I altered the colors on this one a little bit, and I used Mother's Day Bouquet Cricut cartridge for the flowers. 

"Happy Birthday Ysabella" Banner

     I hope this helps anyone who's planning to make a diy banner. I just find them really pretty and they add some character to any kind of party or celebration.
     

Happy Crafting,
HANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment