Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cards Mania

     Hi everyone! Some cards craziness going on here : ) Today I want to share some cards I had just created. All of them are "summer-themed" except for one that's "travel-related" (actually, it's also appropriate for summer since most of us take road trips in the summertime).


In summary : )


Love popsicles!


This one's a cute doily card sporting a
slice of watermelon. This design was inspired by my co-worker
Kat's watermelon obsession!


A very simple "send-off" card for someone who's going
on a trip.


This one's a cutie! Nothing can be more summer-ry than this : )
That little banner on top says "Summer Fun".


Is there anything more relaxing than this???
I'll put "a hammock" on my wish list. Even if it's just for
the backyard : )



     'Hope you enjoyed my latest creations. Thanks for coming!


Happy Memorial Day Weekend,
HANNAH

2 comments:

  1. Katherine CicconeMay 28, 2012 at 6:35 AM

    Hannah my stomach is hurting again I ate watermelon all weekend!! HAHA. Now off to work I go. This is what I do at 6:30 am before I go to work to wake me up. What can I say crafting blogs just get me going. BTW since when did to get the wild card 2 cartridge?! you didn't tell me this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't keep track myself :)
      Last Friday, at M's, remember I told you t'was $35?
      Of course I panicked!

      Delete