Sunday, May 27, 2012

Go Green!

     My friend is celebrating her daughter's 2nd birthday with a Luau Party. She wants the guests to re-use their refreshment cups which I think is very earth-friendly. A lot of times we tend to just grab a new cup each time we go for another drink at parties...even if it's the same drink! So I totally agree with my friend's idea and couldn't say no when she asked me for help on making the luau-themed sign and instructions. Here's what I came up with:

My friend wanted a sign with instructions
 that  can  be displayed on the refreshment table
so the guests would be aware of the hosts' preference.


     She also wanted something simple so this is totally digital...100% cricut free! 

Poor lighting, sorry : (

     I printed it on white cardstock, trimmed, and used a regular 8x10 frame for a stand. Here's how it looks like before the print out.



     I enjoyed creating it, and had so much fun playing around with the graphics. I also liked this project because it promotes "awareness", especially for the little kids who will attend the party. The earlier they learn about recycling, the better for them and their future.

Let's go green,
HANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment