Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Plane" Card from Wild Card 2

     Hello! Just a little project share... I made this Plane Card from Wild Card 2. Turned out really cute!
I used papers from an older collection of KI Memories then a plain baby blue cardstock as the envelope liner to highlight the clouds. 

     I cut the card and all its layers at 4.5 as suggested in the handbook. I used Fit to Page to size the envelope which turned out to be 4.75. I'm giving this to a friend who recently made a trip to Arizona for a vacation (hint hint) and got engaged while there (wink wink)!

     Just thought the image was perfect for someone who had gone on a trip or is taking one...like a sweet send-off gift.

     BTW, I inked the edges of the plane like crazy, just to distinguish it from the "clouds" behind it.


Airplane Card

With the envelope, for which I used baby blue cardstock
as a liner to highlight the clouds. Pretty!



     So there you have it...I hope you liked my Plane Card!


xoxo,
HANNAH


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love this card!!! It super cute and the paper makes it even better! I really am going to kill you for getting me addicted to my cricut! ahhh im working on my mini album now. Thanks for the STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete