Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Finished "Two Kisses for Maddy"

     I finished the book, "Two Kisses for Maddy" by Matthew Logelin. Sad...so sad. But full of hope. It's a memoir, by the way, which makes it even more heart-wrenching.
 
      I had been completely useless since last night because I have severe cough and colds (went to work yesterday without a voice) and all morning today so that gave me the opportunity to finish the book because honestly, there was no other task I could take without coughing my lungs out.

     Even if I had things to do, I'd still probably try to finish reading it by tonight because I just could not put it down. That's how I am when I like the book I'm reading.

     I recommend the book especially to those who are going through difficult times...it's just so inspiring.

   

xoxo (extra xoxo for Maddy),
HANNAH



No comments:

Post a Comment