Sunday, April 29, 2012

I came, I saw, I conquered!

      I had been itching to go to Joann's since Thursday, but trying to convince myself otherwise. Needless to say, I did go after 2 days of "trying not to". And here's what I found (and bought, consequently)!


  I am in the process of reading "Paris, My Sweet" by Amy Thomas. So when
 I saw this recipe book at Joann's...ta-daaa! I felt some kind of connection : )
 This is it! I am going to learn how to bake. I mean it this time.
 (Or at least learn how to make cute, little, happy desserts).

 

And then of course, these.....Well, they're on sale, so it's okay : )
I finally gave in to "Baby Steps" from Cricut. I just feel like I needed something
for baby projects because friends are having babies left and right!
Then there's "Straight From the Nest", which is really cute.
The punches are also on sale. Love the Robots edger...nice for boy-themed projects.
The paper pads are old releases but since they're cheaper now, it's a good time to get 'em.


     And then...today, for some reason, I ended up at AC Moore! But I believe it was destiny. My family went to take our friend Jeff (who was visiting from California) out to lunch and since AC Moore was in the area, my husband dropped me off at the store after we had eaten, and they went off to a sporting goods store. And what do you know, the store has the newly released "Tablescapes - Spring and Summer". Hooray for AC Moore!!! Not only that, they also have "Pretty Pennants", which I never heard of. So it was destiny alright.

         

     This is one happy weekend. 'Hope you had a happy one, too!


HANNAH

1 comment:

  1. Hannah your going to learn to bake?! I'm shocked haha. Well if u need any tips I can help u out on that end. I managed to not step into a single craft store this whole weekend its record breaking for me. You on the other hand did quite a bit of damage. see ya tomorrow! This weekend went by to fast... Blah

    ReplyDelete