Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DIY Favor Boxes

     Just wanted to share some photos of the favor boxes I made and used for my daughter's birthday party last April 8.

The popcorn boxes were used to contain...well...popcorn! The
rest contained easter-themed goodies and sweets.

My favorite! Ysabella turned 7 last Easter Sunday; hence, the 7th
birthday candle design!


The boxes in the making. A cute mess!


Another favorite! And the trickiest one to make because of
all the little details.


The popcorn boxes in "real life"  =)



      In case anyone is interested, I created the boxes above using my Cricut!  I hope you enjoyed!




HANNAH

1 comment:

  1. Hannah congrats on the start of your first blog! Finally you can share your passion and love for paper crafting and party planning. I have already learned so much from you. I look forward to reading your blog to learn new tips, tricks, and creative ideas. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete