Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Big (and Special) Reason Why I Had Been Gone

     I am back!!! It feels so good to be back. I feel like I've neglected my blog with my absence. BUT! I have a very good excuse and SPECIAL REASON why I had been gone for a while...
   
     TADAA!!!

My very precious little one who's coming soon... the special reason
why I had to be away for a while.


     
     We are so blessed to have another baby...and this time it's a boy! So that makes it extra special. I didn't have the energy to keep up with the blog for almost 3 months because between work and my pregnancy...ugh! There's just not enough left. I had been crafting, though...but minimally. I will post my finished projects soon. For now I just wanted to update the blog {with a little splash of "boyish" color : )} and make a quick post regarding my absence and return. I am feeling so much better and more energetic so I think I can try and post regularly from now until the baby comes (due in August). Then we'll see what happens as I go along.

     Aside from posting projects and other good stuff, I also want this blog to be my journal about this special journey that I am currently going through. I want to be able to share the joy and excitement that I am feeling and I think that this is the best place. 

     I would like to conclude today's post with a special photo that Ysabella took of her Dad and my baby bump...

Baby Belly Kiss


    
     Thanks for being here!!!


xoxo,
HANNAH







No comments:

Post a Comment