Monday, September 3, 2012

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall!

     I am so excited to show you my latest "tiny" projects! I figured that starting some autumn projects on a smaller scale will help me to gently bid summer goodbye and slowly ease into the fall season. Although autumn seems to be the "most beautiful season" for most (with the gorgeous colors it brings), it is the season that gives me the most migraines : (. I really don't know the correlation between the two (hmmm...maybe I should do a research on it) but for some reason, I consume more headache/migraine pills during autumn. Oh well...that's okay. It could be worse, right? That is why, I created a few projects that will help me embrace the changing of the seasons with open arms! : )

     I found these itty-bitty canvas sacks at Michael's and I figured, they're perfect for putting small tag albums in! 

The sack is perfect for tag albums.
My tags were 2.5 x 5.1 inches.



     So that's exactly what I did. The canvas pouches come in 4/pack. Tag albums are super quick to make and in 1 day I was able to create 2! One has photos already (I plan to keep it...a good reminder of how blessed I am) and I left the other blank for now as I might give it away as a gift. Here are some photos of the 1st one I created...the canvas sack says, "Be Thankful"...it's just so perfect!



Tags are Recollections. I used 7 here, including the one
for the title. 

"Gratitude" stamp from Inkadinkado.
I use some old stickers, die-cuts, and felt leaves from my stash.

I collected photos of what I am thankful for, and
I placed journal cards on the back of each page.
I have yet to write on them, though.


    
      Here are the materials I used for the 2nd one...


I used Tim Coffey papers, ledger papers for journaling,
and some stamps. 



     Here are the photos of the 2nd one... it's an accordion style tiny book, so cute! And so easy to make, too! I kept this one a little bit more simple.

"Thankful" Tiny Accordion Book








     I'm so happy with how they came out. "Hope you liked 'em , too!



xoxo,
HANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment