Sunday, August 19, 2012

Smarty Pants Mini Album

     I'm back! This time with a video, instead of a photo! Way to go, Hannah! : ) 
     So here's my latest project, it's a back-to-school themed paper bag mini album once again using my now favorite binding method: stack the deck! I just want to emphasize, I learned this technique from YouTube's FollowThePaperTrail and scrapdaworld. Check them out, the instructions are simple and easy to follow.

     The title of my mini album is "Smarty Pants", using DCWV's paper collection, "Edumacation Stack". Is "edumacation" even a word??? Education, yes, but "edumacation"? Never heard of it. Anyway, it's a pretty collection and so I kept my mini super clean and simple because the papers say them all. No need for extra embellishments and what-nots. I just used school-themed stamps to "prettify" (yes, that's a word! definition: to make something look pretty - wink wink!) my pages a tiny bit.

     Okay, enough talking...just watch the video. : )





 Whatjathink? Not bad for a first-timer, I hope! : )  Thanks a lot for being here.



mmmwah!
HANNAH

1 comment:

  1. Hannah Loved your first video! Great job, your projects always inspire me. I love how your paper bag albums are always simplistic and neat, not to much fuss. I got some great ideas from your past few blog postings. Why can't paper crafting be a full time job?! AH there is not enough time in the day. See you monday! Of course our morning will start off taking about your lasted projects haha then we will get to work <3 Kat

    ReplyDelete